Whether you stumbled over here from my old blog or whether you're new to My Daytime Drama, welcome!
You can find out more about me by visiting the "About Me" tab above or by visiting my Web site, but here's the gist---and what you can expect to find here:
- I'm a recovering high school English teacher
- I write contemporary young adult fiction---so far about characters obsessed with theater, soap operas & Hollywood
- I am a contributor to Writer's Digest Books
- I interview agents for the Guide to Literary Agents blog
- I speak at writers' workshops & conferences
- I coordinate an online writing community, The Write-Brained Network
- I'm hosting the WB's inaugural writing workshop---The One-Stop Workshop for the Serious Writer: A Roadmap from "How-to" through "I Did" (9/10/11)
- I don't sleep very well---or very much
- I'm addicted to grammar, coffee & beagles (not necessarily in that order)
- I love to meet other writers!
If any of that sounds appealing to you, I hope you'll stop back---or subscribe.
And just in case you needed more incentive? Here's a picture of Molly*:
|A beagle who watches Rush documentaries? Awesome, right??|
*But I promise it's not all about her.
I'm excited to be here on Blogger, and I hope we'll get to be fast friends!
(FYI: I'm not always this exclamation-pointy!)